Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Make her believe

I know it seems impossible, I know its a difficult task,
a thousand reasons I'll give and a million questions she will ask,
But I still want to try, I still want to achieve,
I'll go through all the pain, just to make her believe...

If there's one thing difficult to build, that thing is definitely trust,
But I just thrive for it though, for me the faith is must,
I'll do everything possible, every trick that's under my sleeve,
I'll put in all the effort, just to make her believe...

I need to let her know, that she is the one, the inspiration,
And I need to find assurance, that there is no more hesitation,
I know that she understands it all, she surely isn't naive,
And yet I need to struggle, just to make her believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment