Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Superpower

There I was; tied; unable to breakfree. I could not rescue myself despite all the efforts. The pain was killing me, slowly but surely. I had absolutely no idea on how will I survive. The bondages were too strong; I was too weak.
Then a tear fell from my eye, followed by another and another and another. The ropes holding me down started burning. I cried, weeped, wailed. The ropes snapped and I was free.
I learned crying was my superpower, it could free me whenever I wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Power of crying... Good part is one can only assume the gender here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.... Sometimes you have to write gender neutral... :P

      Delete
  2. Gender neutral my foot! Knowing you its easy to assume! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You assume too much!!! And you know a lot less of the other gender if you cant fit them here...

      Delete